Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Was just looking through the email my shooting teacher in charge, Mr Tan sent, and I found this:
Singapore Schools’ Sports Council
Shooting Championships Record
Air Pistol Team Event
A Div Boys Air Pistol
Meridian Junior College
2007
1628
We can beat that. For HTNS Invitational 2008 our air pistol team score was 1635.
Air Pistol Individual Event
A Div Boys Air Pistol
Toh Zhi Wei Jasper
MJC
2007
552
I can beat that. As long as I don't screw up I should be able to hit a 560. Hopefully more. And I hope I'll be able to make good on what I say here. Hahaha.
Now don't get me wrong, whatever talent I have is God given, and there should be no room for complacency. This is just a reminder of what CJC Air Pistol should be getting this year. Team 1st and it'd be pretty sweet if the individual 1st, 2nd and 3rd places all went to us, eh? =D