Monday, July 21, 2008

"Be my servant, and I will give you rest."

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. And all these things shall be added on to you"



That's what I got during last Friday's Amplify session, when we prayed in pairs to see what word God had for us. My partner said this to me, and I guess God's telling me something here. That He'll give me relief, welcome relief. During pray-over one of the team came to me and said he sensed I felt lost, and I didn't think I was at first, but now pondering over it, I guess I am. My studies are a mess, I'm stressed out over the band, school, everything. It's like an emotional roller coaster, and I can't wait for 'A's to be over too. It's a relief in itself that God's telling me He knows.

On another note, my new tuition teacher is like damn owning please! He knows everything zomg.