Wednesday, September 10, 2008


ZOMG THE NEW NANO IS DAMN COOL SIA I WANT. AND ZOMG THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST PICTURE I'VE UPLOADED IN 24324592384 YEARS.

HAHA. Ok I've decided I want this and not anything else. It's cheaper, smaller and almost the same price as the previous Nano. With more cool faeatures that I'm lazy to talk about here. And besides, no money for iPod Touch please. If you back up your suggestions to get the Touch with cold hard cash I don't mind though =D Haha but I so want this, I'd scrimp on money to buy food to buy it. Haha can lose weight also.

Tomorrow's Chem MCQ, Physics MCQ the day after. Tried a few Chem questions just now and I'm panicking because I've seen them before and I forgot how to do them. Ha. But I'm tired and am going to sleep soon, so leave the worrying till tomorrow because it's an afternoon paper.