Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello, long time since the last post. I actually typed something while I was accessing my posting a couple of days back but I gave up halfway and ended up doing other stuff. HAHA.

Okay so if you don't already know, I'm off for my next 9 months in OCS, and while it's the path I wanted to take, I don't exactly look forward to it. Just can't wait for it to be over and get commissioned. Sounds like I've a bleak outlook but nah I'm just looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure I know I'll grow as a person, but 9 months go past quick! Haha.

Anyway SALT retreat was awesome. God just blessed it over and over when things looked so disorganised. I wish I had more time to elaborate but yeah. Awesome.

3 week confinement starts tomorrow. Do keep me in your prayers!